"Of the students, by the students, for the students"Central Clinical school's 8th annual postgraduate symposium aims to improve the visibility of students and their research projects on a larger scale and celebrate their achievements. PhD students from across the AMREP precinct: Baker IDI, Burnet Institutes and Monash University's Central Clinical School have the opportunity to explain their research to other students, and by participating, will foster collaborations, networking and a greater awareness of the expertise and research being conducted at AMREP. Students choose to do either oral and/or poster presentations, which are judged by a panel of senior academics and postdocs. Attractive monetary prizes are awarded for outstanding work.
- Date: 18 November 2015
- Time: 10am - 3pm (morning tea and lunch will be provided)
- Venue: Lecture Theatre, Level 5, Alfred Centre
- Enquiries: Laisa Tigarea - Email: email@example.com
- Program and abstract booklet: TBA
- Register here (Abstract submission deadline: Friday 13 November 2015). Abstract registration: If you are submitting an abstract please read the participant guidelines here.
- Audience registration: RSVP here (Audience RSVP deadline: Friday 13 November)
- Posters to be delivered by: Tuesday 17 November (to: Reception, Level 6, Alfred Centre)
- Poster presentation guidelines: http://www.med.monash.edu.au/multimedia/posters.html#1