|Jasper Cornish was the 2016|
recipient of the Nairn prize
- The Nairn Prize in Immunology, named after the Department's founding chairman, Professor Richard Nairn, is given to the top Immunology Honours student completing his or her project within the Central Clinical School.
- The Mark Barnett Memorial award for human pathology is given to the top Human Pathology student and named in memory of a dedicated pathology lecturer in the department, Dr Mark Barnett.
- In 2010, the Jared Purton Prize in Immunology was established in memory of a talented former PhD graduate from the department who was tragically killed in 2009 while completing his post-doctoral training overseas. This award is offered to the top undergraduate Bachelor of Science (BSc) or Biomedical Science (BBiomedSc) student undertaking immunology as their major field of study.
- The Nairn Prize in Immunology - Jasper Cornish
- The Mark Barnett Memorial Award - Robert Vienet
- The Jared Purton Prize in Immunology - Jeffrey Lai
See more: www.med.monash.edu.au/immunology/prizes.html