Monash Alfred Psychiatry research centre (MAPrc) is hosting a stand for the Mental Health Week Launch Event on Monday 9 October from 3.00-7.30pm. The event opens on Monday 9 October at 3 pm at the Deakin Edge theatre, Federation Square. Please drop by and say hello to the MAPrc team!
- Emorfia (Emmy) Gavrilidis: Women’s Mental Health
- Wei Lin Toh, Alessandra Gaillard, James Karatonis, Imogen Bell: Cognitive Neuropsychiatry
- Stuart Lee: Services Research & Development Team
- David Elliot: Therapeutic Brain Stimulation Team
- Li Hoon Lai: Psychopharmacology
The launch aims to raise awareness about mental health and wellbeing among community members.
This is the first global and Australian focus on a critically important health and workplace issue.
Work plays an important role as a conduit to managing employee wellbeing, offering connectedness, social inclusion, identity, purpose, structure as well as an income. Above all it is every human’s right to work. Mental illness does not equate to mental incompetence.